Friday, August 21, 2009

Aap Batao!

Aap Batao!

All of You must be wondering as Where was I for all these days... No blogging... ?????
So , Dear All am Back!

Let me please share what all I learnt in the past entire month!

My entire learning revolved around ...."U tell me........Aap Batao?"

You see, these are two words but have a great value ... I hope my entire batch realises it well.

Actually in the past one month we had our fourth Module for marketing and Economics...  I understood a new definition of a teacher... My professors were more of facilitator than Simply Faculty... they were more friends than simply lecturers... The best part which actually somewhere initially troubled were the above two words... but there after as module proceeded and took off... I realised the essence behind them!... u see, every time during any session when we asked question answer was same... AAP Batao!

It literally led us scratch our heads and surprisingly.... we answered our own questions!!!... This conduct actually enhanced thought processing!
well... The module ended today and we have our exams tomorrow...! You urself can easily understand the level of preparation they made us do that... Aaj exam se ek din pahle jab sab padh rahe hote hai ... am blogging... kyo?.............. AAP BATAO?

 

Cheers!

--
Ankita Gupta
Pg11.ankita.gupta@iwsb.in
ankita.aggy@gmail.com
http://ankita-gupta.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you say?