Thursday, July 23, 2009

Realistic Approach!

Dear all,
Am really amazed by the approach and teaching style of Shoam...his Energy... Am bound to say it specially after the two sessions he had toady. You see, we all have always read that fine, you should be careful about being influenced by past experiances and so on....lot many things.. I really used to feel that.. hey, am not the one who would face such factors to influence me... But the way shom explained it PRACTICALLY as how unknowingly we get influenced by our past experiences was really amazing... its just one example there are lot many other things.
I must say after being here I really feel that whatever i had heard from my seniors is the basic reality that IWSB is the place where u experience the CHANGE... which u really cannot so easily express in words! 
 
Ankita Gupta
Pg11

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you say?